6.16.2016

Changes.

I've been slacking. (I know...)
On the upside, here are some updates!










Updates:
  • We're now going on week 5 of being out of our home.
  • I'm now back at work! It's been so nice to have real conversations with people who can actually respond...and so far I haven't defaulted back to my baby voice, so yay for that. (My super sweet MIL, Melanie, is watching Adam for the summer)
  • We bought Travvy a squatty potty for his bday.




Adam's Updates:
  • SweetAngelBaby will be 3 months old this weekend!!! I cannot believe he's growing up so fast!
  • I weighed him the other day and he was 15.5 lbs!
  • He loves to eat and gets very upset when we take his bottle away so we can burp him.
  • He has recently become aware of the tv/our phones. He tries to crane his head around to watch, but to no avail!
  • He is the happiest boy I know!






My Obsessions:
 These shoes!







Ryan's Obsessions:
  • Making faces at Little Bubbie to get him to smile
  • Taking naps with Little Bubbie
  • The NBA Western Conference Championship
  • Playing that one version of "Snake"
  • Playing Madden








Adam's Obsessions:
  • "Babas" (bottles)
  • Sucking on his fists
  • Kicking
  • Looking around
  • Snorting when he cries
  • Peeing in his bath tub (That gets me every time)
  • Hamming it up!





Thankful Thursday: our little HammieBoy, lemonade, cuddles, communal naps, soft blankets, hope, my testimony, my little eternal family, the temple, eternal truths.







XOXO,
post signature