6.23.2016

My world.

This little guy is my world. 
Just thought I'd let you know if case you are just now tuning in. ;)



Updates/Obsessions


I love going through the car wash!
 A Quick Quack Car Wash opened up near my work, so I stopped in for a free car wash during my morning commute!





 I love grey everything! Clothes, shoes, nails, walls, onesies, you name it!



 Personal shopper! ...but only if I magically had a black card. ;)


We had a great, relaxing Father's Day! Cheers to my Ryan for being the best daddy ever for our little guy!



 He loves bath time! (I had to snag a pic of this cute little bum!)






This little guy loves his bouncer that Grammy Melanie got him! He kicks nonstop when he's in it!


Other updates:
  • Adam is 3 months old!
  • We got approval (finally) to start the repairs on our home.
  • I picked out flooring yesterday! I love it so much! (All the grey things!)
  • Shouldn't be too long before our home in back in one piece! Woohoo! I miss our cute little house!




Thankful Thursday: my sweet little family, technology, nature, being California grown, eternal families, the Atonement of Jesus Christ, friends, air conditioning, air conditioning again!


XOXO,
post signature