6.02.2016

Life happens.

You guys. A truer statement does not exist in the world. We're currently living back with my in-laws while our floors are being replaced and I start back up to work next week! Aaaah! Meanwhile, Adam is turning into a little chunk, and is the happiest boy there ever was! He is the best!



Recap:



 
That time we walked to the lake and hung out for a few hours. I was hoping he'd show interest in the water, but he didn't care one bit. He just ate he whole time. Ha...and then I got lost walking back home, and it ended up being a three mile hike in sandals. Awkward.




Throwback to when Jenn graduated. (Did I previously post this?)


This was the day we found out we needed to evacuate our house so our floors could get ripped out. So I was waiting for Ryan to get home and trying to pack and make a million phone calls and talk to the water mitigation techs at our house and keep Adam happy all at the same time. Talk about stressful.






I love matching with my little guy!






Goodbye floors! 


Elder Arciniaga got to sing the national anthem with these guys at "Mormon night" at a baseball game! How cool is that?! 




My bestie. 




 She's my new favorite...along with BatDad...
(which by some miracle I was able to convert Ryan to!)




 We went on an Arcade date! It was so fun! First off: lemme say that I won at the basketball free throw game...which is some kinda voodoo on my part. Secondly: the Pac Man Air Hockey is INSANE! I thought it was normal air hockey, but as you're playing it periodically spits out lots of pucks! Like first we had one. Then two. Then like 30+! It was a blast! You have to play it.






  

Grammy & Little Miss bought Adam some cute clothes and blankies! 
He now has a wardrobe at Grammy's house. 




Another Grammy/Little Miss special. Love it!


Memorial Day BBQ. Can't beat the good eats... 


This little sassy is now working the register at our fave shake place. 
Adam & I payed her a visit the other night. 




Still going strong! WOO!!!





Thankful Thursday: family, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, hot water, running water, hugs, technology, my bae. 



Just keep swimming...



XOXO,
post signature