11.20.2015

24 Weeks Update!

You guys! I am officially 6 months along! How fun is that?!


Updates:
How far in: 24 weeks!
Baby is the size of a/an: Grapefruit!
Feeling: Tired! Oh my gosh! 
Weight Gain: Enough for it to be pretty obvious that I'm prego. :)
Wearing: Maternity pants are my best friend now more than ever. I love to layer my shirts too because I get cold so easily!
Sleep: Basking in lots of sleep. 
Missing: Being able to comfortably wear normal pants.
Next doctor's appointment: In a two-ish weeks. Not looking forward to the Glucose Testing. :/ 
Movement: So much! (Baby is kicking right now!)
Food cravings: Food in general. Baby eats up my calories so quick, that I've had to consistently eat a lot more.
Looking forward to: Getting unpacked so we can get Baby's room ready! AND for the gender reveal that's coming soon! :D


Maternity Outfits of the Week:



Weekly Obsessions:

  • Mama Bee's Belly Butter! (I highly recommend it! I've been using it religiously and have had no stretch marks yet!)
  • 98 Rock! (I used to hate this station, but have over time come to love & enjoy it!)



These memes.



Thankful Thursday: Baby, my sweet Ryan, our house, our jobs, sunrises & sunsets (especially orange & pink ones), babies & toddlers,  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, eternal families!

In other news: my brother is getting ordained an Elder today and receiving his Endowments! I'm so excited for him!


XOXO,
post signature