11.12.2015

23 Weeks Update and Other Big Changes



Updates:
How far in: 23 weeks. I'm a week away from being 6 months along! Whaaaaaaat?!
Baby is the size of a/an: Pomegranate!
Feeling: Really good!
Weight Gain: 10ish pounds. I had someone approach me earlier this week- he thought I was still in my first trimester! (To his credit, I'm hardly showing)
Wearing: Loose fitting tops. I'm getting to the point where non-maternity pants really aren't comfortable anymore! 
Sleep: I've been sleeping so well it's ridiculous. 
Missing: Being able to wear normal pants.
Next doctor's appointment: Just had my check up- baby's heartbeat is strong! Four weeks until I get my Glucose tested. (Woohoo)
Movement: Lots! Baby's kicks are getting pretty strong- to the point where I can feel them even when I'm moving around!
Food cravings: Sugar. ;)
Looking forward to: Setting up Baby's room!

 Maternity work clothes are so great!
 
The best part? I've figured out that my non-maternity wardrobe is fully versatile! Woo!

Recap:


 We are in the process of buying a house (short sale) and the owner is letting us rent it (rent to own) for a great deal! We just got the keys, and we have (read: Ryan has) been prepping like crazy!
 This was our cart at the beginning of our Home Depot run.

 ...and this is our cart after.


 We (read: Ryan) spent a long time inspecting the can lights to determine what kind we wanted...


 Day 1 of home improvement! This is our room before paint...

...prep time!

Lunch break!


 ...and this is our room after! I know its hard to tell with the lighting, but our walls are now a pretty Tiffany blue. :)



 This little Sassy did not want to get up off the stairs after a long day or prepping and painting.
 I can't say I blamed him...

Yesterday was a Peppermint kind of day! I got a Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Starbucks and my sweet Ryan brought me a Peppermint Blizzard while I was at work. (I love him)


Weekly Obsessions:

This movie.
Heart!

Every one of these memes: 





These people at Chipotle...



Thankful Thursday: our BABY!, my sweet Ryan, my comfy bed, hot water, scented candles, freedom, clean drinking water, new beginnings.



XOXO,
post signature