10.15.2015

19 Weeks Update!

I'm trying to get used to the idea of being a mom. It's kind of a hard thing for me to wrap my mind around, as I don't physically have a child that I can hold and feed and change, etc. I'm trying to do research and plan ahead, but at the same time, I feel like nothing can really prepare me for this. And I'm fine with that. I know that once Baby is here, that we'll figure it out. It makes me feel better that I have Ryan to help me figure things out. He's going to be a great dad! I think that will be the most exciting thing of all- watching him love this sweet, little baby! 
Update:
How far in: 19 weeks! My, how time flies!
Baby is the size of a/an: Mango! (I love mangoes)
Feeling: Excited! I realized today (while scheduling some appointments for April next year) that our baby will be a month old by then!!! Talk about awesome!
Total weight gain: A few pounds. I have felt pretty round as of the last few days. :)
Wearing: Leggings all the time. I hate pants with zippers now!
Sleep: Getting enough. :)
Not Missing: My period. ;)
Next doctor's appointment: In a few weeks. :)
Movement: None yet.
Food cravings: Frosted Flakes!
Labor signs: None.
Looking forward to: Holding our baby! Watching Call the Midwife 24/7 is making me want him/her to get here faster!

Recap:

 Bubs and I went to dinner at Blue Nami. They should call it Blue Nom-Nom-Nami!


This guy and his food... 




He loves his movie theater popcorn. Like more than most other foods.

Weekly Obsessions:
  • The Beach Boys!
  • Call the Midwife! 
...my fave. I'm so sad its over...
  • Late night chats with Bubs about nothing in particular.
  • Triciaaaaaaaa!!!
She texted me this today. We each set it as the contact picture for each other in our phones. I also want to change my text tone to her saying things. 


This meme.

 I am in such a better place! I feel like I can breathe more fully and love more easily. :)


Thankful Thursday: friends who uplift and encourage me, our sweet baby, prayer, warm blankets, the gospel of Jesus Christ, sunshine.


XOXO,
post signature