10.20.2015

Triciaaaaaaaaaaa!

It's time for a new segment I like to call Things Tricia Remembers From School!

Things Tricia Remembers From School:
  • "All the states in alphabetical order. I can name them if you'd like.
    • The United states (x2), I love my country, the United States:
      • Alabama
      • Alaska
      • Arizona
      • Arkansas
      • California
      • Colorado
      • Connecticut
      • Delaware
      • Florida
      • Georgia
      • Hawaii
      • and Idaho
      • Illinois
      • Indiana
      • Iowa
      • and Kaaaansaaaaaaaas
      • Kentucky
      • Louisiana
      • Maine
      • Maryland
      • Massachusetts
      • Michigan
      • Minnesota
      • Mississippi
      • Missouri
      • Montana
      • Nebraska
      • Nevada
      • New Hampshire
      • New Jersey
      • New Mexico
      • New York
      • North and South Caroliiiiinaaaaaaaaa
      • North Dakota
      • South Dakota
      • Ohio
      • Oklahoma
      • Oregon
      • Pennsylvania
      • Rhode Island
      • Tennessee
      • Texas
      • Utah
      • Vermont
      • Virginia
      • West Virginia
      • Washington
      • Wisconsin
      • Wyoooomiiiiiing
    • The United States (x2), I love my country, The United States, YEAH!"
  • "I know the Greek Alphabet." (I was too tired to type out the whole thing)
  • "Dividing fractions. You multiply the one on the right because it's the right one to flip!"
  • "PEMDAS."
  • "The phases when cells split." (complete with hand motions)
  • "I also learned in high school you don't try and split a road flare, pour gasoline in it, and then cook it. It creates fire."
  • "Boo Radley sucks!"
- Tricia



Ha. I love that girl way too much. We have the exact same sense of humor and we pretty much share a brain. We even say the same thing at the same time...and it happens often! 



Aren't best friends...well...the best?

XOXO,
post signature