11.03.2015

22 Weeks Update

I have been feeling so pregnant as of late! I have to pee basically all the time, I have a hard time bending over (pretty much bending at the waist in general)...I told Ryan that I feel like a roly poly. Ha. Although I do get frustrated sometimes, these little annoyances are just that: annoying. I'm so blessed that these are my only real complaints! :)


Updates:
How far in: 22 weeks. Our baby is about 10 inches long! How cool is that?!

Baby is the size of a/an: Papaya.

Feeling: Surreal! This has been such a bizarre and awesome experience so far. I can't believe that in less than 4 months we will get to meet our Baby!

Wearing: Maternity pants are my new best friend.

Sleep: Loving it! 

Missing: That not-bloated feeling. 

Next doctor's appointment: Next week.


Movement: Yep. Baby kicks a lot. Most of the time I don't notice, unless I stay really still.

Food cravings: Today I am craving biscuits and gravy! (That might be more due to the rain and overcast skies than anything else)

Looking forward to: Getting baby clothes! There's something about tiny shoes that makes me melt.

Side note: I cut my hair!

I had 10 inches cut off and I love my new haircut!


That's all.

XOXO,
post signature