9.29.2015

Throwback to Spring!

My first prego OOTD! 


 I adore this dress so much! My favorite thing about it is that all I have to do to make it "fall appropriate" is add a sweater! So easy! ...and as the weather gets cooler, you better believe I'll be wearing it with a scarf and boots too! New church-appropriate fall uniform FTW!

Dress: ASOS online, clearance= $25
Belt: H&M, clearance= $3
Sweater: H&M, clearance= $15



Look at that bump! As of late, I've been showing a little more!


I'm so looking forward to all the cute maternity clothes I'm going to get once I'm further along! (Target maternity clearance racks here I come!)


How far in: 17 weeks!

Baby is the size of a/an: Onion! Our baby is getting so big!

Feeling: Emotional. I've been so weepy and dramatic these past few days. Gotta love those hormone surges. Ha.

Total weight gain: Not much weight gain. I've noticed that I show a lot more at the end of the day vs. in the morning.
Wearing: My maternity work pants. The elastic waistband makes my life so much easier! Especially when I have to run to the bathroom at the drop of a hat.

Sleep: I've been sleeping so well! Yay!
Miss anything: Not having sore boobs. (Sorry if that was TMI)

Next doctor's appointment: October 13th. This is my last one before we have our gender reveal ultrasound at the end of October. I'm so excited for that!!!

Movement: None yet.

Food cravings: Yogurt and granola. :)
Labor signs: Nope.
Looking forward to: Nesting! Part of me is really glad that we're not nesting yet because it will only make me more impatient for our little one to get here. :)

You guys, I am so grateful to be having such an easy pregnancy! This truly is a blessing! :)


XOXO,
post signature