2.23.2015

Knock Offs

I originally thought that my Money-Saving Monday posts would be able to stick around for a while, but I'm running out of things to share! I guess that's what happens when I put multiple items in each post...

Money Saving Monday: 99 Cent Store Edition



Did you know the 99 Cent Store sells knock off poptarts? They have super silly names, but taste exactly the same as the name brand & for a fraction of the price! (an 8 count box of Pop Tarts retails for $1.98 at Walmart, but I got 6 for only a buck!) The only downside is that the 99 Cent Store closest to me didn't offer many flavors. I have yet to find some strawberry ones...but the cherry ones were pretty good!


They also sell knock off NutriGrain cereal bars! I got a 6 count box for $1, while an 8 count box of the name brand retails for $1.98 at Walmart! Yikes! The knock offs taste just as great & the price is right!


I  bought these Fruiti Rings, but they weren't very good! The upside was that the whole box only cost me like a dollar, so I didn't feel too bad about throwing them away. I feel like knock off foods can be real hit & miss, but I'd rather experiment with $1 items than store brands that cost more!

Overall, I highly recommend the 99 Cent Store! It's amazing what you can buy for $1! Did you know that you can even buy pregnancy tests there? ...& no, that's not a hint at anything ;)


I hope you all are having a good Monday! 
Let's make this week amazing!

XOXO,
post signature