10.19.2014

Sometimes I am a copycat.

I follow a few blogs and that's where I get some of my ideas from. The idea I'm liking right now is one I got from The Clueless Girl's Guide. (Her's is mostly a lifestyle blog that contains tips of how she makes raising her newest little boy a little easier, as well as fashion tidbits and her fun entrepreneurial endeavors.) Here goes!

CURRENTLY...

READING: The Vow & The Time Traveler's Wife. Taking a break for a little bit, as I'm a little bored of them both. The Vow was good initially, but I feel like (because it's based on a true story) it lacks details and skips around a bit. I like The Time Traveler's Wife, but I haven't picked it up in a long time, so I might have to reread the whole thing because I forgot a lot of what happened. Whoops...

WONDERING: what the next year will hold. Part of me wishes that I knew, but I think that also might take the fun out of it! Life is unpredictable and sometimes that's exciting!

FEELING THANKFUL: for Bubs and my job. And his internship that is heading the route of becoming a job. Woo!

EATING: Porkofrijoles (secret family recipe) and chocolate chip cookies (online recipe=not a secret)

WATCHING: Kid President videos on Youtube again. I love this kid! He always has something sweet and uplifting to say, plus his sassiness is unparallelled! He reminds me of a mini-Bill Cosby. Watch. You'll see.

WORKING ON: my Halloween costume. Decided to do a couples' costume for the first time ever! I copied the ides from another blogger. I told you I was a copycat...

LOVING: playing with other peoples' babies. I love that I can hand them back when they get super fussy. (That's how I know that I'm not ready to have one of my own. Ha.)

ATTEMPTING: To be more ballsy. (Sorry. I couldn't think of a nicer/less crude way of saying it) I've come a long way in the past few years, and I'm trying to be straight up with people and be clear about my intentions.

WANTING: A plum lipstick & lip liner! I keep seeing these pics all over Pinterest of makeup looks with a dark lip & I'm in love! I am brave enough to try it, but I'm concerned about finding something that involves only the smallest amount of maintenance & touch ups so I can wear it at work & not have to worry about smearing or feathering!

What are you up to today? Learning more parenting tidbits in Nursery. I love these kiddos. They melt my heart.

Whew! That was a lot of thinking! I think I might do one of these every once in a while. I like that these categories cover all bases. Hope ya'll are having a good evening!