10.26.2014

A Blogpost for Bubs.

He's the Oprah to my audience-member-that-wants-a-free-car. He's my Harry Potter. He's my Magic Mike. He's my the-Notebook-version of Ryan Gosling. He's my master chef and my weekend chauffeur. He makes me laugh and I love that! He's like my own personal source of entertainment. Sometimes we dance for no reason. Sometimes we bump some sick beats in the car and he dances. Sometimes we sing loudly. He volunteers his time to help others and do service. He even helped out in Nursery today! (Major hotness points for you, Bubsie!)

Sometimes I marvel at how lucky I am to have such an amazing husband. He always makes me laugh with his crazy antics. Often times he tucks me into bed. That's right. He tucks me in like a toddler and kisses my forehead. (See? What I mean about the Notebook-version of Ryan Gosling?) He is cute and funny and he dances better than I can which I am very jealous of. 

*Cue the pics of Bubs*








Love you, Bubs!