7.14.2016

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

You guys. I started playing Pokemon Go and once I figured out that I have to walk a ton to get Pokemon, I was over it. So I had my nephew, Riley, take my phone and hunt them for me. Haha. 






Recap:

 Family came to town for a few days and it was so fun hanging out with them!



 S'mores by the "camp fire"! Yum!



 Riley and I played Sorry. Talk about a blast from the past!



 This little guy had a rough time at church. He is normally so good, but he was very fussy and refused to nap, except in tiny spurts. Made for one tired mommy.




 I love him so much! 



 He's still loving his tongue. He's working so hard to turn over too. 
It's pretty funny to watch. Also: he laughed for the first time this week! My heart melted.



 He loves looking in the mirror too!



 We miss this cute Elder!







Obsessions:



 This cute pen! It's my fave.



This meme is my life.  



This van screams Ryan. Haha.



Ryan's Obsessions:

  • Pokemon Go.




Thankful Thursday: pillows, blankies, baby cuddles, shy baby smiles, baby hands and feet, baby everything, ice cream, dessert with family, date nights, opportunities,  




XOXO,

post signature