4.28.2016

Baby's First Trip.

This past weekend, we went on our first ever out of state excursion with baby in tow!



...but before we get into the details of that...



Missionary updates:

"Hello from Texas!

This last week has been incredibly busy. We have been meeting a lot
with Diana to prepare for her baptism this Saturday (April 30). We
are so excited and it has been a long time coming! We have also been
doing a lot more more finding in our areas. The members are truly
beginning to trust us and are reaching out to us for referrals.
Yesterday we had an 'extremely intoxicated' shirtless man talk to us for about 10 minutes on how he has a masters degree in religion. It was quite an enjoyable experience! But really, the area is doing very well and I love the people. Transfers are next week, so we will see if I stay here in Leander and Parkside.

The message I wanted to share today is from a video called Life's Drama:

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2016-04-1000-lifes-drama?category=mormon-messages-2016&lang=eng&cid=HP_TU_19-4-2016_dPFD_fMRMN_xLIDyL2-3_

How often do we try to blame our problems on everything but ourselves. Hopefully we all catch ourselves doing this and correct it. We must take accountability for more than just our successes. We all make mistakes, but if we let ourselves learn from the mistakes we make, we can and will become a better person.

Love you all,

Elder Arciniaga


PS Send me a letter!
1101 brushy creek rd #902,
Cedar Park, Texas, 78613 "



Aww. I really miss this guy!




Weekly Recap:

Adam & I met my mom at work and we had lunch!

We went to Utah for my SIL, Jen's, graduation from the BYU Master's program. Yay, Jen!


My in-law's rented a minivan for our trip. It was great! 


Adam did pretty well, all things considered. He did get fussy towards the end of the drive. He was over that car seat! (At one point, we were on a two lane highway that was shut down for an hour and a half due to a car accident in front of us)



Gotta love the cuddle naps. 

We met up with my sister, Lexi, & her hubs, Sam. We went to dinner and played games at their house. It was so good to see them! 



We played Steampunk Munchkin. 


 Auntie Jen got to meet Adam for the first time! They had a good time playing together!


 This is what he wore to Auntie Jen's graduation. Hehe.






We played their Wii U. That candy game was my fave! 


It got pretty intense. Lots of screaming and cheering.  


Nana got to meet Adam too! It was so fun! 


We went to Auntie Jen's graduation, and this little stinker lasted like 15 minutes into the ceremony and then became super fussy. So we set up camp in the hallway. He was very entertained looking outside. Luckily, I was able to watch Jen walk across the stage on the tv they had in the hallway. :)


We had lunch at J Dawg's. I now understand why people rave about it! 


 On the last day of our visit we stayed with Heber & Ashley and their kids. It was a blast! We got to meet their little guy, Bridgham, who was born 2 weeks before Adam! 
Cuteness overload!


We played card games and ate millions of gummy bears and caramels.  


He did so well on the drive home! :D
We had a great time in Utah! Gotta love family!


Weekly Obsessions:

  • Jamberry!

Jamberry nail wraps! I love these things so much that I'm now a Jamberry Consultant! Love!!!

Check out Jamberry HERE! 

Or to try a FREE sample, contact me! :D


  • These graduation caps:


(This is my fave) 



  • These quotes:





Thankful Thursday: our little family, modern technology, ice cream, baby cuddles, having my hands free occasionally, perspective.



I hope you're all having a great week!



XOXO,
post signature