4.07.2016

Life with Baby.

Since we brought home SweetAngelBaby from the hospital, things sure have been different! (but in a good way!) He is such a joy to have around, and I love being his mommy!



Current status:



Recap:


 Angel had a check up! He's doing great!


 Apparently Netflix plays April Fools Day jokes...in the form of John Stamos...Love it!


I fixed a thing. #YayForMe


My Jamberry manicure lasted 10 days! OMG I'm so in love with these things... 


I won MORE Jamberry nail wraps! ...and the obsession continues...



This is me! (I used to love watching the Powerpuff Girls with my seester, Lexi, when we were younger)




Weekly Obsessions:

  • "Cake By The Ocean" by DNCE...SO OBSESSED!

The "Hatch Baby" app.
This thing is amazing for tracking all of Baby's stats, feedings, diaper changes, naps, etc! Without it, I would be so lost!



These Memes.






Oh! Before I forget...



Missionary Updates:

"Howdy from Texas!

This week was absolutely amazing! We spend several days getting to
meet with all the auxiliary and quorum presidents and finding out more about what we can do to help the ward in any way that we can. Leander is also an incredibly culturally diverse area. For example, one of the service projects that we do each week is help a little Chinese lady learn English. Fong is not interested in learning about the gospel at this time but loves having us help her with English. Service is absolutely one of my favorite ways to reach out and help others and people always love the help. Helping others is one of the best ways to show others the light of Christ within all of us. We also all had the amazing opportunity to hear from our inspired leaders in General Conference. There were so many amazing inspired words given to us and I personally got so much out of it. We went to Diana's (our investigator preparing for baptism) house to watch General Conference with the other two missionaries (Elders Hunt and Camire). We had such an incredible and enlightening experience!

It seems like a large focus of this General Conference was on families. Families are the most basic unit of God's organization. God himself is the Father of our spirits and has given us families to help us learn and grow together. There was a talk given by President Uchtdorf of the First Presidency of the Church in the Priesthood
session. He talked about how everything seems to be disposable these
days, from phones, to laptops, to computers, and sadly even to
relationships. Having problems at home or having disagreements is not
a justification for you to begin looking for someone else. Families
are ordained of God. And every family needs saving. He says, "Whatever problem your family is facing, whatever you must do to solve them, the beginning and the end of the solution is charity, the pure love of Christ. Without this love, even seemingly perfect families struggle. With it, even families with great challenges succeed.." How often in our lives do we let pride overtake ourselves and others? It is up to us to control our pride and exercise charity to see joy with others. We can combat pride by applying the question offered in this simple, yet effective hymn. "Have I done any good in the world today? Have I helped anyone in need? Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, if not I have failed indeed."

I love you all, thank you so much for all the love and support!

Elder Arciniaga"



I wish Elder Arciniaga could meet my little guy already! But we've got many more moons before that will happen. ;)




Thankful Thursday: Adam Wesley, my sweet Ryan, the blessings of the temple, baby cuddles, the constant reminder of the love my Father in Heaven has for me. 




Side note: Adam smiled at me for the first time today! My heart melted 1,000 times over. All the heart eyes!


XOXO,
post signature