2.18.2016

Full Term Awesomeness.

You. Guys. I am officially "full term" this week! I honestly can't even believe that I'm here...I could potentially have this sweet, little baby any day now. O_O (Hopefully he holds out for a few more weeks though!)



Updates:

How far in: 37 weeks.

Baby is the size of a(n): Leek! (which is apparently 19 inches long, and he's about 6.5 lbs...about the size of a small watermelon!)

Feeling: Large.

Wearing: Leggings every chance I get.

Sleep: Loving it! 

Miss anything: Being able to sit up without feeling like a turtle on it's back. Ha.

Movement: He moves so much!

Weight Gain: I gained 3 pounds since my appointment last week!
Food cravings: Sugar!

Labor signs: None yet, thankfully!

Next OBGYN appointment: Next week. 


Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery, putting Adam's cradle together, packing my hospital bag...I have so much to do!



Recap:
Tricia & I celebrated Galentines by having brunch and going shopping. It was so fun! 



 I made this card for Ryan for Valentines. Hehe.



...and he made me a very yummy steak dinner. We had a really nice, relaxing V-Day. It was bliss. 



Bubsie was in need of a new computer chair, and Office Depot was having a sale, so we went shopping!  



Today I was a creeper and photobombed Sydnie's selfie.  



Weekly Obsessions:
  • that "reckless behavior" song by Zayn Melik
  • the brownie things I've been hoarding from the snack drawer at work!
  • Gossip Girl
This meme.
This is so true to life, I can't even begin to explain. Live and learn. 


(Fun fact: every week I am totally stumped as to what I'm obsessed with. Ryan always has to help me come up with my list. If that isn't love, I don't know what is.)



Thankful Thursday: my Ryan, financial responsibility, cookies from friends! health, ample opportunities to grow, coworkers that make work oh so fun, sugary sweets, inside jokes, hot water, all the mint scented things!



XOXO,
post signature