7.16.2015

Super silly week!

Have I told you how much I love Pretty Little Lurs? I am so obsessed! Aaaaaand I'm almost done with Season 5, which makes me sad because I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. That is all.



Weekly Recap: 

This past week...

We went on a spontaneous sushi date!


 We tried to see the Minions movie (opening night), but it was sold out until a super late showing. So we skipped it. 


I guess I don't know my own strength.


 I took Jen (bride to be/my sister in law) wedding shoe shopping. It was a process. She loved these, but the plastic was not comfortable, plus the lack of platform was not okay.


 These were way comfier, but looked too casual to go with her dress.


The winner! 


Chipotle date! 


Little Miss and her friend, Emma, went to EFY in Santa Barbara. Jealous!


When Mother and I hang out, we always make dessert. Always.


 We made lemon poppyseed muffins (except I forgot to put in the poppyseeds...whoops). We made lemon jello cake too. All the lemon things!


My family has way too  much fun. Jeffrey laughed so hard that I had to laugh so hard that we both cried...and then he found the milk in the cabinet for no reason...


Weekly Obsessions:

  • Dreams by The Cranberries!!!
  • Cool For The Summer by Demi Lovato
  • Southern Sun by Boy & Bear
  • Fun by Pitbull & Chris Brown
  • She Knows by Ne-Yo & Juicy J (does anyone else think his name sounds gross?)
  • Renegades by X Ambassadors
  • Good Thing (feat. Nick Jonas) by Sage The Gemini, Nick Jonas
  • Elastic Heart by Sia
  • Don't You Forget About Me by Kim Wilde
  • Don't Speak by No Doubt
  • PRETTY LITTLE LURS!
  • Dry shampoo
  • This video of Emus/Ostriches that are freaking out

These donuts.
So so so cute!  


This bow.
She is way to gorgeous to physically be a man. That is all. 


Ryan's desk decor.
 (I did it)


This costume.
I love it! 


These pics.
 Ha.

This pic.
 ...that I drew.

This card that I copied from Pinterest.
 So much love.


Quotes I Love:





Thankful Thursday: RYAN, Post-it notes, the Atonement, prayer, steady income, cute babies to look at/play with.


I hope you're having a good week!


XOXO,
post signature