6.21.2015

Regarding Ryan

Regarding my sweet Ryan, (a public love note)

He is my everything. I love him more than I can possibly explain. His bright eyes and contrasting curls captivate me. His lighthearted manner and sense of humor keep me laughing. We have the best inside jokes! I love his sweet demeanor and the way he always listens. He is the best listener I know! He's always so loving towards me in small and big ways. Plus he always humors me when I show him YouTube videos that I like- that's love right there. I love that he works so hard to provide for me and our future family. He is the hardest working person I know! He is going to be the best father someday- and he deserves 100,000 Father's Day cookies. I love my Bubs!  


 

Happy (future) Father's Day, Ryan!

XOXO,

post signature