6.25.2015

Let It Go

I've had a trial come my way within the past week, and I've got to be honest- I feel like I'm at a fork in the road. Moreso that I have many forks in my road currently...and its been more than nerve-wracking. But I've found that the more that I put my trust in my Heavenly Father, the more at peace I am. I'm trying to let go of this burden and stress and apply the Atonement more in my life. It is hard sometimes. Sometimes I want to focus on this/that/the-other and try to control everything, but oh my gosh things are so much easier when I let it go! (Let it go, Let it go...)


Weekend/weekly Recap:

This past week...
 I borrowed this from the library. It's super good.

 Jennifer & Josh came to visit. I arranged for Jeff to take us out on the boat. (Poor Ryan had to work :/ )

 They were super crazy.
 We were all super maxed afterwards.

 I bought and baked a delicious pizza...and then proceeded to drop it on the floor.

 The after math. We ate some of it anyway.

 My sweet Ryan cleaned up my mess.

 Ryan surprised me with these chips. They are my favorite!

We went to the ward Ice Cream Social. I love icecream and hanging out with peeps!


 We went to In-N-Out late at night. It was fun. While we were in the drive thru, we watched this video of guys trying on leggings. We laughed pretty hard too.

 In our house, we eat healthy things like salads topped with Cheetos.

 We made Cherry Delight in preparation for the Father's Day BBQ with my family.


 "Let's make the same face."

(I don't know where he gets this from...)


I love her. That is all.



Songs I Love This Week:

  • Blind by Lifehouse
  • Lips Are Moving by Meghan Trainor
  • Animal by Neon Trees
  • All Hands on Deck REMIX by Tinashe (the flute solo in this song gets me everytime)
  • Paris by Magic Man
  • I'm Not Over by Carolina Liar
  • Crickets by Drop City Yacht Club
  • Hold On by Alabama Shakes
  • Come and Get It by Selena Gomez

Random Things I Love For No Reason:


I love this for so many reasons.


This tutorial makes me so happy.


 This picture of a baby and a pig. 


 This life advice from the car in front of me on my morning commute.

Have you played Google Feud?! Its super funny...plus if you pull the little lever in the corner, it plays Chuck Norris videos.

Articles I Love:


Quotes I Love:

 



Thankful Thursday:  hugs, answers to prayers coming through conversations with others, faith, the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Atonement, freedom, RYAN, tender mercies,  talents, courage, modern conveniences, hot water, ice cream.


I hope you've had a great week thus far! Do you have any plans this weekend? (Beside playing Google Feud, of course)

XOXO,
post signature